At a certain point it was decided that it may be a good idea to see how the work would look when in place at the back of the chapel. It was at this point that I realized to my horror that I had 3 meters that I could not accommodate. Yes, I know, I should have measured it before I started ooops!! I was in shock for a bit with the headache of deciding which 3 meters had to go! No matter what I decided to discard, it was going to mess with my composition. Eventually I took 1 meter off the left and 2 meters off the right and was left with 7m x 1,5m.
P1030866 is of my sketchbook, which was intended for anyone wanting to follow my process from concept through to completion of my eindwerk.